Helping Import 147 tonnes of Mining Equipment to one of Australia’s Leading Engineering Firms
- Successfully imported four 7-metre mining truck parts.
- Each unit weighed 21 tonnes.
- A complex out of gauge shipping project on flat racks.
At ICE, no project is too large. This was especially the case for our client, Austin Engineering.
ICE was tasked with importing four7-metre-wide CAT mining haul, open box beds for dumping materials.
- The CAT truck parts were transported from Batam, Indonesia via Singapore to Fremantle, Western Australia.
- The movement was orchestrated with the support of our strong worldwide partners.
- The police escorted the goods from Fremantle port, before being craned on-site to our very happy customer.
- Co-ordination with local shipping, customs and quarantine agents in Indonesia and Australia.
- Complete client liaison throughout the project.
This project required specialist knowledge and equipment to ensure ICE successfully, safely and securely delivered to Austin Engineering sites. This is another example of how ICE can provide end-to-end project planning, while executing it on time and on budget.
You can connect directly with our Western Australia, Global Forwarding consultant Stuart, to discuss your mining shipment requirements below.