Retail & Manufacturing
Logistics Management for Manufacturing & Retail
From raw materials to finished products, our specialists have substantial experience in managing the logistics of manufactured goods. We take the time to understand your supply chain requirements and provide a 100% fully-tailored solution to save you time (on transportation days) and money (on freight rates). Through our extended network of agents worldwide, we can select the best service provider for your needs.
- Flexible: we work around your requirements – LCL, FCL, & airfreight service options
- Agile: we can work directly with your suppliers for an end-to-end service
- Efficient: proactive order management to ensure certainty of service
- Reliable: we keep you up-to-date and informed all the way
Your Freight Management Partner
With over 35+ years of experience in all facets of international freight forwarding, we’ve shipped a wide range of goods for retailers, wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers across Australia, including (but not limited to):
- Lighting and furniture
- Camping products, trailers, caravans and 4×4 auto parts
- Gym fit-outs, equipment and sporting apparel
- Shearing and clipping tools, pet products
- Boating parts and accessories, marina equipment, diving gear and equipment
- Tiles, carpets, flooring, shades and blinds
- Piling, grouting, fasteners, valves & pumps
- Promotional products, stationary and giftware
- Inks, mixers, agitators, additives, lubricants, coolants, oils, hydraulic fluids
Retail & Manufacturing Freight: Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the shipping process take?
The total shipping lead time greatly depends on the country of origin and the specific delivery address in Australia. It also depends on the assigned shipping line and whether it is a direct shipment or transhipment service.
As a general rule, you can assume the follow indicative sea freight transit times:
- From China to Australia: 15-25 days
- From Europe to Australia: 42-50 days
- From US to Australia: 30-45 days
- From New Zealand to Australia: 35-45 days
Contact us at 1300 227 461 to be connected to one our of specialists now.
What goods do you handle?
We can import or export virtually anything from raw materials to industrial parts, or finished goods.
However, we have a few exceptions that we do NOT handle:
- Personal effects
- Live exports (animals)
What shipping options do ICE offer?
We offer a completely tailored solution based on your business requirements and logistical demands.
Options include, but are not limited to:
- Standard Shipping Containers – 20ft, 40ft, Flat Racks and Open tops.
- RO-RO – shipping method used for oversized or overweight items.
- Air freight – recommended for time-sensitive cargo.
- Road or Rail freight – for the last part of the journey, delivered straight to your destination.
- Coastal shipping– if you are sending goods around Australia.
Can I meet with someone to discuss my requirements?
Absolutely. We have dedicated consultants in each state that can meet with you free of charge to discuss your business requirements. Simply call 1300CARGO1 and ask to speak to a global forwarding consultant and we will arrange a meeting with you at your convenience.
What sets ICE apart from other forwarders?
Flexibility and customer service. Our experienced operators/consultants get to know your business so you receive a truly bespoke service when working with ICE.
As independent forwarders, we have the flexibility of choosing the best shipping option for your cargo through our vetted network of overseas agents. We build the operation around your requirements to the smallest detail.
We offer premium service and flexibility, combined.
Connect with us now!
Recommended For You
We Consult. We Plan. We Deliver.
- CONSULT – We discuss your specific needs.
- PLAN – We develop a bespoke tailored plan that is cost-effective & efficient.
- DELIVER – We manage your shipment and keep you updated from beginning to end.